Senior Buyer Sheridan Factory Outlet
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Mar-2018|
Sheridan - Hanes Brands Australasia
In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country.
From pioneering beginnings as Australia's first textile printing business founded by Claudio Alcorso, to collaborations with iconic Australian artists in the 1980's, Sheridan has a rich history of artistry, craftsmanship and quality.
Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to Alcorso's creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today.
In our 50th year, we also celebrate the launch of Sheridan Studio; enabling our customers to curate, create and style their homes with an expanded offering of furniture and homewares in our new, most innovative retail concept.
Your new role:
You will be driving one of the 4 retail channels of the Sheridan business. Sheridan Outlet has an extensive range of quality pillows, quilts, towels, blankets, bed sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, bed skirts and mattress protectors across Australia and New Zealand.
Your role will see you setting strategic direction for this channel while exceeding sales and stock budgets and collaborating with the Planning team to deliver assortment and ranging for all Sheridan Factory Outlet stores and online. Our merchandise for Sheridan Factory Outlet includes out-of-season and discontinued bed linen and towels from our Sheridan retail locations, as well as specifically engineered product solely made for the Outlet business, from our Sheridan Sydney Design Studio.
You will report to the Senior Merchandise Manager and will work closely with a collaborative team, all while working your own aesthetic to contribute to the overall development of the Sheridan Factory Outlet channel.
What experience do I have?
- Local buying experience within the homeware space
- Minimum of 5 years Buying experience
- Experience of managing Business Calendar/Critical path
- Experience and evidence of strategic product development
- Experience of actively trading a department
- Ability to travel Internationally if required
We are looking for somebody who is passionate about driving product within the homeware space.
What's in it for me?
- We're big on training, development and promoting from within: there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore!
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Sheridan, Bonds and Champion
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- MS Office 365 licenses
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Fabulous modern office space in the Ultimo office
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV and cover letter.