Senior Designer | Hanes Australasia | Burwood
|Position Type:||Temporary Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Mar-2018|
- Unique opportunity to join the Bonds Design team
- Highly creative & dynamic design environment
- Enjoy awesome facilities & office space, free parking on-site, great discounts + perks
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
Enjoy some of our perks …
We're big on training, development and promoting from within: there are genuine career
- Opportunities across our business available for you to explore!
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds, Champion and Sheridan
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- MS Office 365 licenses
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Fabulous modern office space in the Burwood with great facilities – and free parking!
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
SENIOR DESIGNER | BONDS WOMEN'S APPAREL | 12 month fixed term contract | BURWOOD NSW
We have an awesome opportunity for an experienced Senior Designer to join our highly talented design team. Reporting to the Head Designer, you will be a proven design leader who is seeking to build on an already outstanding career with a background ideally across woman's apparel, intimates, underwear or swimwear.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and executing design concepts
- Colour and print expertise
- Hands on design including fabric selection, fittings and prototype sampling
- Collaborating and developing strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior Designers
- Ability to conduct product presentations
Essential for your success is:
- 5 + years' experience in a similar role
- A track record of commercial creativity
- An innovative and creative approach to design
- Inspirational team leadership capability
- An ability to work quickly and deliver a high output - the pace across the design team is fast and you must be comfortable operating in a busy and fast-moving environment
- An ability to drive design projects from concept through to execution.
A bit about us …
HanesBrands Australasia is home to iconic Aussie brands Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei – to name but a few – and we are proud to be part of HanesBrands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
The Apparel Group is the largest operating group in HanesBrands Australasia and our brands speak for themselves: Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Holeproof, Jockey, Rio, Voodoo, Kayser, Razzamatazz and many more … Our Head Office is based in Kew, an Eastern suburb of Melbourne, with easy transport links in and out of the City. We have a NSW office based in Burwood and a New Zealand office in Auckland. Together our dedicated and talented teams are famous for designing and bringing to market a range of fabulous undies, intimates, hosiery, socks and apparel for men, women, kids and baby.
With a foot firmly in retail – our store network has clicked over 100 brick and mortar stores, and counting – combined with some fantastic wholesale partnerships and a growing international presence, the future is looking bright!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV and portfolio.