Retail Merchandise Allocator | Bonds | Kew
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Mar-2018|
- Join our growing Retail Team and step up your career!
- Growth & development opportunities
- Work in a supportive and highly talented Planning team
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
Enjoy some of our perks …
- We're big on training, development and promoting from within: there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore!
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds, Champion and Sheridan
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- MS Office 365 licenses
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Fabulous modern office space in the beautiful Kew, equipped with sit-stand desks
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
Merchandise Allocator | Full Time Permanent | Kew Location
Our iconic Bonds brand is currently on the hunt for a Merchandise Allocator to join the Retail team. Based out of our Kew head office, and reporting into the Merchandise Planner you will be responsible for the allocation of product across our retail and wholesale channels.
As a Merchandise Allocator you will get involved in the following:
- Manage all stock allocations, rotations and consolidations based in planned sales, inventory targets and buying decisions.
- Manage stock levels of the category, ensuring the right mix and depth of product, reviewing best sellers and advising on the de-ranging of poor performers
- Maintain season Store Grades, allocation templates and replenishment models
- Manage and Maintain Retail bulks by store channel.
- Manage stock requirements in store to meet variances in demand and promotional calendars, i.e. Christmas, VIP and School Holidays
- Allocate to agreed timelines and ensure delivery targets are met.
- Work with VM and Store operations to ensure store capacity plans are maintained
- Provide weekly delivery and stock allocation updates to the team
What experience do I have?
We are looking for someone who has at least 12m + experience in allocations within the retail industry …
In addition you will have the following skills;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Commercially minded & a keen problem solver;
- Ability to demonstrate through the use of data and analysis recommendations and can also measure effectiveness;
- Customer service focus;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that's constantly evolving, so time management, flexibility, and adaptability are essential!
A bit about us …
HanesBrands Australasia is home to iconic Aussie brands Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei – to name but a few – and we are proud to be part of HanesBrands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
The Apparel Group is the largest operating group in HanesBrands Australasia and our brands speak for themselves: Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Holeproof, Jockey, Rio, Voodoo, Kayser, Razzamatazz and many more … Our Head Office is based in Kew, an Eastern suburb of Melbourne, with easy transport links in and out of the City. We have a NSW office based in Burwood and a New Zealand office in Auckland. Together our dedicated and talented teams are famous for designing and bringing to market a range of fabulous undies, intimates, hosiery, socks and apparel for men, women, kids and baby.
With a foot firmly in retail – our store network has clicked over 100 brick and mortar stores, and counting – combined with some fantastic wholesale partnerships and a growing international presence, the future is looking bright!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV.