Continuous Improvement Logistics Analyst | HanesBrands
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Mar-2018|
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT LOGISTICS ANALYST
What's in it for me?
Who wouldn't want to be part of HanesBrands? Our culture is fantastic, made so by our people and the standards we set and strive towards each day. We enjoy the benefits of being part of a global organisation, whilst staying true to our Aussie heritage. As a company, we are passionate about developing our people, and there are endless opportunities for career progression across so many different areas of our business! We are open, honest, highly collaborative and straight-talking: we love coming to work every day and being part of bringing our iconic Australian brands to life that are loved by, well - everyone!
Enjoy some of our perks …
- We're big on training, development and promoting from within: there are genuine career opportunities across our business available for you to explore!
- 50% off our fabulous brands, including Bonds, Champion and Sheridan
- Generous family and friends discounts
- Modern office space in Truganina
- Regular Sample Sales where you can pick up some real bargains!
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums with our partner BUPA
- MS Office 365 licenses
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT LOGISTICS ANALYST | PERMANENT FULL TIME | TRUGANINA
We are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Logistics Analyst to join our Continuous Improvement and Supply Chain Teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills and who has a desire to make a difference in our Distribution Centre.
Your key focus will be analysis of logistics activities and identification of opportunities that will lead to more efficient use of our logistics resources. You will be required to analyse data from multiple platforms and develop reports that will identify key opportunities. Your efforts will help to drive continuous improvement activities across the logistics spectrum.
What experience/skills do I have?
- Degree qualification in Logistics, Supply Chain or other related field
- 3 - 5 years' experience in similar or related role desirable
- Knowledge of Lean principles and methods
- Advanced analytical skills
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- Ability to show initiative when working
- Comprehensive experience in communicating, influencing and interacting with people at different levels and across various cultures
- Experience in FMCG logistics environment and product development
A bit about us …
HanesBrands Australasia is home to iconic Aussie brands Bonds, Sheridan and Berlei – to name but a few – and we are proud to be part of HanesBrands Inc, the world's largest manufacturer and marketer of basic apparel brands.
This role will support both the Apparel Group and the Sheridan Group.
The Apparel Group is the largest operating group in HanesBrands Australasia and our brands speak for themselves: Bonds, Berlei, Champion, Holeproof, Jockey, Rio, Voodoo, Kayser, Razzamatazz and many more … Our Head Office is based in Hartwell, an Eastern suburb of Melbourne, with easy transport links in and out of the City. We have a NSW office based in Burwood and a New Zealand office in Auckland. Together our dedicated and talented teams are famous for designing and bringing to market a range of fabulous undies, intimates, hosiery, socks and apparel for men, women, kids and baby.
Sheridan has been a force in defining how Australians decorate their homes, bringing beautiful Australian Living to the world. A lifestyle brand that is a global market leader steeped in artistry, craftsmanship and quality, with various offerings in Sleep, Bathe, Beach, Decorate, Lounge, Scent and Kids & Baby.
With a foot firmly in retail – our store network has clicked over 100 brick and mortar stores, and counting – combined with some fantastic wholesale partnerships and a growing international presence, the future is looking bright!
Express your interest by selecting APPLY NOW and upload your CV and cover letter.