Store Manager | Sheridan Factory Outlet Cheltenham
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Mar-2018|
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand
- Great employee discounts, benefits and incentives
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders
Inspiring beautiful Australian living since 1967.
In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country.
From pioneering beginnings as Australia's first textile printing business founded by Claudio Alcorso, to collaborations with iconic Australian artists in the 1980's, Sheridan has a rich history of artistry, craftsmanship and quality.
Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to Alcorso's creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today.
In our 50th year, we also celebrate the launch of Sheridan Studio; enabling our customers to curate, create and style their homes with an expanded offering of furniture and homewares in our new, most innovative retail concept.
As a Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading and inspiring your team to achieve sales KPI targets and profitability goals
- Driving store operations including visual merchandising, stock control, recruitment, roster management and the development and training of your team
- Driving a high performing team culture committed to providing outstanding customer service through brand storytelling and exceptional interactions
- Interpreting current trends to generate creative solutions for your customers and their homes
- Partnering with the Sheridan Head Office to achieve the retail strategy
- Being an advocate of health and safety in the workplace
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- A 6 month tailored induction plan through the Sheridan learning and development programs, product nights, team meetings etc.
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
At Sheridan Group, we work with Shared Standards instead of values. For us, standards are a shared and common understanding of how we behave and work together. It defines a level of quality and achievement that is acceptable or desirable. Standards are about raising the bar.
We believe our team members demonstrate excellence in their roles when they live by the following Shared Standards:
- We Respect Each other
- We Discuss, We Decide, We Deliver
- We Own the Business
- We Think Big & Have Fun
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume. If you have any questions regarding this role, or any other potential opportunities with Sheridan, please feel free to call Amy on 02 8668 3226 [link removed] for a confidential chat.