Area Manager | Western Australia and NT | Sheridan | Perth - Inner (WA)
|Position Type:||Permanent Full-Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-May-2018|
- Area Manager overseeing 7 stores across WA and NT
- Drive, inspire and develop the region
- Ability to grow and challenge within this position
Who are we?
Inspiring beautiful Australian living since 1967. In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country. From pioneering beginnings as Australia's first textile printing business founded by Claudio Alcorso, to collaborations with iconic Australian artists in the 1980's, Sheridan has a rich history of artistry, craftsmanship and quality.
Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to Alcorso's creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today. In our 50th year, we also celebrate the launch of Sheridan Studio; enabling our customers to curate, create and style their homes with an expanded offering of furniture and homewares in our new, most innovative retail concept.
A bit about the role
As an Area Manager the key to your success will be your strong leadership and interpersonal skills, you will lead, motivate and develop your team across Western Australia and the Northern Territory region. Your region will consist of 7 Sheridan Outlet stores (6 within WA and 1 in NT). You will be passionate about people, training and development all while driving sales and KPI's across your retail network.
What level of experience will I need?
- 3+ years retail management experience –area manager experience is essential
- Experience in managing people, and delivered on multi store budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Experience with stock management and visual merchandising, you're happy lead by example and get amongst the stock and merchandising in store!
- Ability to coach and motivate team members and inspire them to keep developing within the company
- Strong analytical skills and practical application
- Proven coaching, training and development training
- Strong organisational skills
What's in it for me?
- Be part of a fast paced, collaborative and commercial working environment with strong Brand heritage and values.
- Being rewarded and recognised for your achievements through our R&R program
- Be part of a culture that has a strong focus on results and a genuine passion for work life balance and wellbeing.
Sounds like you?
Please click apply now and forward a copy of an updated resume and cover letter outlining why you are the perfect fit for this role. If you have any questions regarding this role, or any other potential opportunities with Sheridan. Please email Yian Brown at Yian.Brown@hanes.com or Amy.Lyons@hanes.com