Casual Sales Assistant | Sheridan | Coffs Harbour
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-May-2018|
We are seeking a superstar casual staff member to work in our beautiful Coffs Harbour store on a casual basis. If you have availability during weekdays and weekends, with a passion for retail and all things interiors, then we want to hear from you.
So why Sheridan?
- Join an Internationally recognised and premium home and lifestyle brand!
- Great employee discounts, benefits and incentives!
- An opportunity to be mentored by motivational business leaders!
Inspiring beautiful Australian living since 1967.
In celebration of 50 years of Sheridan, we continue to be inspired by a uniquely Australian essence, and the vast landscapes of our beautiful country.
From pioneering beginnings as Australia's first textile printing business founded by Claudio Alcorso, to collaborations with iconic Australian artists in the 1980's, Sheridan has a rich history of artistry, craftsmanship and quality.
Our continuing devotion to creating the finest quality products, painted by hand in the Sheridan Sydney Design Studio, is an ode to Alcorso's creative spirit which is still woven throughout every piece we create at Sheridan today.
In our 50th year, we also celebrate the launch of Sheridan Studio; enabling our customers to curate, create and style their homes with an expanded offering of furniture and homewares in our new, most innovative retail concept.
As a Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Connecting customers with Sheridan through authentic and meaningful interactions
- Selling a premium product and knowing your features and benefits
- Merchandising the store and maintaining a beautiful environment
- Processing and replenishing stock according to company standards
- Prioritising customer service over tasks
- Achieving sales through consultation, service, visuals and brand inspiration
- Working towards personal and team sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work weekends, weekdays and peak trade times.
What's in it for me?
- Work for an established yet expanding premium Australian retailer with 140 stores internationally
- Opportunities to partner with our corporate office in multiple departments
- Generous discounts available to stock up on your favourite brands such as Bonds, Berlei and of course, Sheridan at exclusive prices.
- Develop and grow your retail career with Sheridan, Bonds and US based company Hanesbrands Inc.
At Sheridan Group, we believe our team members demonstrate excellence in their roles when they live by our Shared Standards:
- We Respect Each other
- We Discuss, We Decide, We Deliver
- We Own the Business
- We Think Big & Have Fun
Contribute to the success of our business and register your interest in this role by selecting APPLY to complete an application form and upload your current resume.